Friday, June 25, 2010

Go Green with Melaleuca

I was introduced to Melaleuca products by my aunty. She knew that I took living a healthy life was important. Currently, I'm in progress trying the products such as household, weight management and so far I love the Attain and Lemon Brite Dishwash..

Why I choose Melaleuca products?
1) Better for the environment - Leads to green living and protect The Environment
2) Safer for our Home - EcoSense cleans our home safely

If we want to go green, we must use the natural products.
Do you still want to use daily products made with toxic chemicals to bath, wash your hair, dishes and clothes daily? Owhh saya tak mahu... saya nak sihat..

Since I'm still very very new in Melaleuca, do exchange views and share feedback with me especially on the products that you have personally tried. Comments are most welcomed.

I will share the products review from time to time :-)

Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment